SOUTH LEIGH AND HIGH COGGES PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
11th August 2022 19.30 in the Village Hall
The public are welcome to join the meeting. Please would any member of the public who would like to speak contact Nicky Brooks in advance by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of the Parish Council are summoned to attend a meeting on at 19.30 on 11th August 2022.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the proceedings
4. Constitutional matters –welcome to Peter Grant, new councillor and processing of procedural paperwork , annual parish meeting and new code of conduct
5. Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
6. Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
7. Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishes of StantonHarcourt, Sutton, Standlake and Eynsham PC
8. Payments to approve. Grass cutting
9. Village hall
11. Football Pitch
12. A40 dual carriageway planning application – update/permission to close access ways
13. Shores Green planning application
14.Traffic calming – update
15. Thames Water/Storm Overflow (EA) – progress report. Weekly lorry collection
16. Conservation area
17. Responses to any planning matters –Church End Farm/Footpath at Springhill Farm/ Lindsey Farm –
18 Liaison with Eynsham Estate over various matters – wobbly style
19. Emergency Plan
20. Mobile signal
21. Date of next meeting
22. AOB. – Bus shelter