SOUTH LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
17th January 2022 at 19:30 in the Village Hall
The public are welcome to join the meeting.
Members of the Parish Council are summoned to attend a meeting on 17th January 2022 at 19:30. Please would any member of the public who would like to speak contact Nicky Brooks in advance by email: email@example.com
- Declarations of interest.
- To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the proceedings.
- Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
- Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
- Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishes of Stanton Harcourt, Sutton and Standlake.
a) the next steps in the process to change of name of the Parish Council. b) the proposal that Ken Brooks becomes the acting Clerk until apermanent replacement can be found.
- Payments to approve. Insurance. Change of bank account.
- A40 and Shores Green – Tree protection orders.
- Thames Water – progress report and further discussion about the way forward.
- Proposed solar farm at Tar Farm.
- Mobile Signal – Oxford Hill mast.
- Liaison with Eynsham Estate footpaths and other matters including revision of the playing field lease and terms to be included.
- The Lymbrook:
- a) Nature.
- b) Pollution – Lymbrook Close sewage plant.
- Facilities – updates:
- a) Village hall and defibrillator.
- b) Villlage green.
- c) Playground.
- d) Football pitch.
- e) Bus shelter.
- Responses to any planning matters
- Speed Watch / ‘20 is Plenty’ scheme.
- Date of next meeting and change of date for April.