SOUTH LEIGH AND HIGH COGGES PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
21st March 2022 at 19:30 in the Village Hall
The public are welcome to join the meeting. Please would any member of the public who would like to speak contact Nicky Brooks in advance by email email@example.com
Members of the Parish Council are summoned to attend a meeting on at 19:30 on 21st March 2022.
- Declarations of interest.
- To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the proceedings – amendments to December minutes
- Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
- Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
- Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishes of StantonHarcourt, Sutton and Standlake. Proposed liaison with Eynsham PC
- Payments to approve. Dog poo bins? Link for emergency generator?
- Conservation area
- A40 dual carriageway planning application – update and extra comments animal tunnel and use of the old barnard gate road
- Thames Water – progress report and further discussion about the way forward.
- Update on solar farm at Tar Farm
- Responses to any planning matters – Church End Farm
- Fly tipping
- Emergency Plan
- Date of next meeting