SOUTH LEIGH AND HIGH COGGES PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
23rd March 2023
7.30 pm in the Village Hall
The public are welcome to join the meeting. Please would any member of the public who would like to speak contact Nicky Brooks in advance by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of the Parish Council are summoned to attend the meeting
- Declarations of interest.
- To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the proceedings
- Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
- Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
- Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishes of Stanton/Harcourt, Sutton, Standlake and Eynsham PC
- Payments to approve – reissue grass cutting contracts (10Per cent increase)
- Update on Anaerobic Digester
- Playing Field Lease and discussion about cutting and frequency of cutting of the grass on the field
- Playground Lease
- Shores Green
- Village hall plans
- Salt Bins
- Responses to any planning matters –
- Date of next meeting