SOUTH LEIGH AND HIGH COGGES PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
23rd February 2023
7.30 pm in the Village Hall
The public are welcome to join the meeting. Please would any member of the public who would like to speak contact Nicky Brooks in advance by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of the Parish Council are summoned to attend the meeting
- Declarations of interest.
- To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the proceedings
- Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
- Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
- Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishes of Stanton/Harcourt, Sutton, Standlake and Eynsham PC
- Payments to approve.
- Update on Anaerobic Digester
- Update Shores Green planning application and report on OCC planning meeting
- Update on 12 Acre Solar Farm and Tar Farm Solar Farm
- Issues over road gullies/gutters
- Village Hall – discussion of potential extensions
- Mobile Signal
- Thames Water – Storm discharge and blockages
- The Coronation
- Report on Meeting with MP
- OCC climate change meeting
- Responses to any planning matters – 6 Lymbrook Cottages
- Date of next meeting – 23rd March 2023 – 7.30