SOUTH LEIGH AND HIGH COGGES PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
26th January 2023
7.30 pm in the Village Hall
The public are welcome to join the meeting. Please would any member of the public who would like to speak contact Nicky Brooks in advance by email email@example.com
Members of the Parish Council are summoned to attend the meeting
- Declarations of interest.
- To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the proceedings
- Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
- Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
- Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishes of Stanton/Harcourt, Sutton, Standlake and Eynsham PC
- Payments to approve.
- Precept & accounts
- Update on Anaerobic Digester
- Issues over road gullies/gutters
- Conservation area – update
- Review of Neighbourhood plan
- Village Hall – discussion of potential extensions
- Emergency Plan
- Update Shores Green/ A40 dual carriageway planning application – update
- Update on local plan, housing allocation and building supply
- Swift protection
- Update on generator and receipt of funds
- Syringes and safe disposal
- Mobile Signal – Gateley Hamer
- Thames Water – Storm discharge and blockages caused by disposable wipes
- Responses to any planning matters
- Date of next meeting