SOUTH LEIGH AND HIGH COGGES PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
26th May 2022 at 19.30 in the Village Hall
The public are welcome to join the meeting. Please would any member of the public who would like to speak contact Nicky Brooks in advance by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of the Parish Council are summoned to attend a meeting on at 19.30 on 26th May 2022 March 2022.
- Declarations of interest.
- To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the proceedings
- Constitutional matters – Result of May elections/Parish Council Annual Meeting and date for Annual Parish Meeting
- Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
- Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
- Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishes of Stanton Harcourt, Sutton, Standlake and Eynsham PC
- Payments to approve. Dog poo bins? Grant for emergency generator, insurance
- Conservation area
- Jubilee celebrations
- Forest Restoration Project
- A40 dual carriageway planning application – update
- Shores Green planning application
- 16.Traffic calming – update
- Thames Water/Storm Overflow (EA) – progress report.
- Football pitch grass cutting
- Responses to any planning matters – Homans Farm/Lindsey Farm/ Hayley Cottage/Tar Farm Solar Farm
- Liaison with Eynsham Estate over various matters
- Emergency Plan
- Mobile signal
- Date of next meeting