SOUTH LEIGH AND HIGH COGGES PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
27th April 2023
7.30 pm in the Village Hall
The public are welcome to join the meeting. Please would any member of the public who would like to speak contact Nicky Brooks in advance by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of the Parish Council are summoned to attend the meeting
- Declarations of interest.
- To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the proceedings
- Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
- Payments to approve.
- Insurance renewal
- Update on Anaerobic Digester
- Shores Green
- Update on conservation area application
- Parking in Church End
- The Coronation and village events
- Responses to any planning matters – Rear Extension – Raddlebarn ref 23/00783/HHD
- Village Hall and Mason’s Arms to be approached re 20 mph advice/term in booking forms
- Date of next meeting
- Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
- Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishes of Stanton/Harcourt, Sutton, Standlake and Eynsham PC