SOUTH LEIGH AND HIGH COGGES PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
Thursday 29th June 2023
7.30 pm in the Village Hall
The public are welcome to join the meeting. Please would any member of the public who would like to speak contact Lysette Nicholls in advance by email email@example.com
Members of the Parish Council are summoned to attend the meeting
- Declarations of interest.
- To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the proceedings
- Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
- Payments to approve.
- Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
- Review of actions or discussions from last meeting
- Planning – pending applications including the AD with an update and Church Farm Church End South Leigh Witney Oxfordshire OX29 6UR No: 23/01278/FUL
- Shores Green
- Thames Water
- Update on conservation area application and next stages
- St James and a meeting between Vicar and PC
- Broadband speeds in the village
- Long term Storage or abandonment of cars and other material on land in the village
- Date of next meeting – 27th July
- Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishes of Stanton/Harcourt, Sutton, Standlake and Eynsham PC