SOUTH LEIGH AND HIGH COGGES PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
25th March 2022 at 20.15 in the Village Hall
The public are welcome to join the meeting. Please would any member of the public who would like to speak contact Nicky Brooks in advance by email firstname.lastname@example.org Members of the Parish
Council are summoned to attend a meeting on at 20.15 on 25th March 2022.
- Declarations of interest.
- To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the proceedings
- Constitutional matters – May elections and pc members, parish footpath officer and volunteer for Lower Windrush project
- Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
6 Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
7 Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishs of StantonHarcourt, Sutton, Standlake and Eynsham PC
- Payments to approve. Dog poo bins? Grant for emergency generator? Payment of election expenses, football pitch grass cutting, Receipt of grant for planting trees from TOE, VAT reclaim, Receipt of grant for Jubilee celebrations
- End of year accounts
- A40 dual carriageway planning application – update
- Shores Green planning application – possible village exhibition
17.Traffic calming – OCC offer and ways forward – village poll?
- Thames Water – progress report and further discussion about the way forward.
19.Flooding at High Cogges
- Update on solar farms
- Responses to any planning matters
- Emergency Plan
- Date of next meeting