SOUTH LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL MEETING 13th December 2021 at 19:30 in the Village Hall
The public are welcome to join the meeting.
Members of the Parish Council are summoned to attend a meeting on 13th December 2021 at 19:30. Please would any member of the public who would like to speak contact Nicky Brooks in advance by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Declarations of interest.
- To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the
- Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
- Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the
Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
- Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishes of Stanton Harcourt,
Sutton and Standlake.
- a) Proposed change of Parish Council name to the ‘Parish Council of South Leigh and High Cogges’.
- b) Parish Council representative for South Leigh Charity.
- Payments to approve. Change of bank account.
- A40 and Shores Green – Briefing from OCC pre-planning application being
submitted on 6th December.
- Proposed solar farm at Tar Farm.
- Liaison with Eynsham Estate footpaths and other matters.
- Precept – pre discussion how this might be affected by money due to be
received by Twelve Acre Farm.
- The Lymbrook.
- a) Nature.
- b) Pollution – Lymbrook Close sewage plant.
- Facilities – updates.
- a) Village hall and defibrillator.
- b) Village green.
- c) Playground.
- d) Football pitch.
- e) Bus shelter.
- Responses to any planning matters 68 Church End, A40 HIF Scheme, Tar
Farm Solar Farm.
- Speed Watch / ‘20 is Plenty’ scheme.
AOB – Neighbourhood Plan group AGM. Next meeting – 17th January 2022.