SOUTH LEIGH AND HIGH COGGES ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
7.30 26TH OCTOBER 2023
THIS WILL BE PRECEEDED BY A PRESENTATION BY CHARLIE MAYNARD PROMOTING THE POTENTIAL RAIL ROUTE FROM CARTERTON TO WITNEY AND EASTWARDS THROUGH THE PARISH AND ON TOWARDS OXFORD
QUESTIONS AND ANSWER SESSION
THIS WILL BE LIMITED TO 30 MINUTES AND WE WILL THEN PROCEED TO THE BUSINESS OF THE EVENING
Welcome and introductions
- Minutes of last AGM were circulated and approved last year and published on the website.
- Chairman’s report for the reporting year 2022 – 2023
- Confirmation that the accounts for year ended 31 March 2023 have been signed off by the state appointed auditors. ( Technically a “ limited assurance review “ given the PC turnover ) . Copies of the statutory papers have been already posted on the website
- Report from the Village Hall committee
- Report from the Playgrounds Association.
- Report from the PC on the state of the Parish
- Confirmation of composition of PC
- Election of Chair and Vice Chair for the following year until elections in May 2024
- Questions are invited on the reported matters,