- This event has passed.
Parish Council Meeting – 25th April 2022
April 25 @ 8:15 pm - 9:30 pm
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the proceedings
4. Constitutional matters – May elections and pc members, parish footpath officer and volunteer for Lower Windrush project
5. Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
6 Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
7 Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishs of StantonHarcourt, Sutton, Standlake and Eynsham PC
8. Payments to approve. Dog poo bins? Grant for emergency generator? Payment of election expenses, football pitch grass cutting, Receipt of grant for planting trees from TOE, VAT reclaim, Receipt of grant for Jubilee celebrations
9. End of year accounts
15. A40 dual carriageway planning application – update
16. Shores Green planning application – possible village exhibition
17.Traffic calming – OCC offer and ways forward – village poll?
18. Thames Water – progress report and further discussion about the way forward.
19.Flooding at High Cogges
21. Update on solar farms
22. Responses to any planning matters
24. Emergency Plan
25. Date of next meeting