SOUTH LEIGH AND HIGH COGGES PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
21st February 2022 at 19:30 in the Village Hall
The public are welcome to join the meeting.
Please would any member of the public who would like to speak contact Nicky Brooks in advance by email email@example.com
Members of the Parish Council are summoned to attend the meeting on 21st February 2022 at 19:30.
- Declarations of interest.
- To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the proceedings – amendments to December minutes
- Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
- Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
- Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishes of Stanton Harcourt, Sutton and Standlake.
- Payments to approve. Donation received
- Conservation area
- A40 dual carriageway planning application
- Thames Water – progress report and further discussion about the way forward.
- Update on solar farm at Tar Farm
- Responses to any planning matters – Lindsey farm/ Oak Cottage/ Gill Mill/Charlie Harris field storage tank
- Date of next meeting