SOUTH LEIGH AND HIGH COGGES PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
22nd September 2022 at 19.30 in the Village Hall
The public are welcome to join the meeting. Please would any member of the public who would like to speak contact Nicky Brooks in advance by email email@example.com
Members of the Parish Council are summoned to attend a meeting on at 19.30 on 15th September in the Village Hall.
- Declarations of interest.
- To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the proceedings
- Constitutional matters
- Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
- Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
- Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishes of Stanton Harcourt, Sutton, Standlake and Eynsham PC
- Payments to approve.
- Recreational Field update and Playground
- A40 dual carriageway and Shores Green – update
- Thames Water – distribution of community money
- Conservation area – village poll and other matters
- Responses to any planning applications
- Emergency Plan and Generator
- Date of next meeting