SOUTH LEIGH AND HIGH COGGES PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
29th November 2022 7.30 pm in the Village Hall
The public are welcome to join the meeting. Please would any member of the public who would like to speak contact Nicky Brooks in advance by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of the Parish Council are summoned to attend the meeting
- Declarations of interest.
- To approve the minutes of the previous meeting as being a true record of the proceedings
- Opportunity for any parishioner to raise a matter of concern.
- Opportunity for any County Councillor and / or District Councillor to update the Parish Council on any matter of relevance or concern.
- Report on the liaison between the Parish and the Parishes of Stanton/Harcourt, Sutton, Standlake and Eynsham PC
- Payments to approve.
- Grass-cutting and quotes and potential provision for further cut/leaf collection on village green/ entrance to Lymbrook Close, issues over road gullies/gutters and any remaining hardcore in and around Lymbrook Close
- Conservation area – report on result of the poll and consideration of whether in the light of the poll an application will be made to WODC for conservation area status
- Update on Anaerobic Digester
- Village Hall – discussion of potential extensions
- Update on Emergency Plan
- Update Shores Green/ A40 dual carriageway planning application – update
- Update on local plan, housing allocation and building supply
- Thames Water – progress report
- Update on mobile signal
- Commercial dog walkers in the village – issues and resolution
- Responses to any planning matters
- Date of next meeting